Digital Media and Design Online Graduate Certificate
Admission requirements for Master of Arts in Communication at the University of Connecticut:
1. A bachelor's degree.
2. Three letters of recommendation.
3. A personal statement.
4. A writing sample.
5. A CV/resume.
6. Complete post-secondary transcripts.
7. For international applicants, provide TOEFL, IELTS, or PTE scores. With a minimum overall score of 550 for the paper-based test or 79 for the internet-based test.
8. GRE scores are not required for Master of Arts in Communication.
Media Communications Degree
College description: Communication Studies at CSU focuses on how people use messages to generate meanings within and across various contexts, cultures, channels and media. A program of study that leads to a bachelor’s degree. Our graduate program prepares students for academic as well as non-academic careers.
Admission requirements for the Master of Communications and Media Management (M.C.M.M.) at Colorado State University-Fort Collins:
1. A bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited institution.
2. A cumulative 3.0 GPA on all undergraduate coursework.
The Graduate Record Examination (GRE) is not required for admission.
4. Three letters of recommendation.
5. Resume or vita.
6. Statement of purpose.
7. Complete Online Application.
8. Official transcript of all collegiate work completed from every institution attended.
9. International applicants are required to provide proficiency in English language demonstrated either in the TOEFL, IELTS, or PTE academic tests prior to admission.
The minimum TOEFL score is 550 (paper-based), or 80 (internet-based).
The minimum IELTS score is 6.5.
The minimum PTE Academic score is 58.
Graduate Certificate in Emerging Media Design and Development Program
To do so, the deadline to apply is two weeks before the start of the semester.
Ball State is authorized to accept online students from all the students.S. states.
“Re-enroll ” option under “Academic Intent” in the application.
The university program does not require applicant to take the GRE.
A current resume or curriculum vitae
A 1,000-word statement of purpose that indicates the specific area of concentration applicant want to pursue, the reasons for undertaking graduate study in this department, and the relationship of such study to their long-term personal and professional goals and interests
Applicant can pay their application fees with Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover. Or applicant may pay online with an electronic check from a the students.S. bank.
If applicant are in one of these categories, make sure to select the fee waiver option in the application.