There are 108 universities that offer Masters programs in Engineering Management, out of which we have listed out 11 universities that don’t require GRE for Engineering Management Master programs.
Johns Hopkins UniversityRanked 12 in Best National University.
Master of Science in Engineering Management
College description: Master of Science in Engineering Geography and Environmental Engineering.Master of Science in Occupational and Environmental Hygiene.Master of Science in Toxicology and Human Risk Assessment.The Environmental Health and Engineering has partnered with the Center for Leadership Education to sponsor the Environmental Systems Analysis, Economics and Public Policy technical concentration within the MSEM degree.The Master of Science in Engineering Management degree program combines advanced course work in highly-specialized technical fields with a professional education in contemporary business, entrepreneurship, and management practices. The Environmental Systems MSEM is one of 15 possible choices in technical concentrations in the MSEM program.
Admission requirements for the Master of Engineering Management Programs Consortium at Johns Hopkins University:
1. An accredited bachelor’s degree in a science or engineering discipline or equivalent degree.
2. Three Letters of Recommendation.
3. GRE scores are not required for the Master of Engineering Management Programs Consortium at Johns Hopkins University.
4. Applicants whose native language is English as well as international applicants who have received or will receive a bachelor’s or master’s degree from an institution in any country for which English is the native language are required to submit TOEFL or IELTS. TOEFL minimum score for acceptance is 100 (internet based) and 7.0 minimum score for IELTS.
5. Statement of Purpose.
8. $25 application fee.
Tufts UniversityRanked 27 in Best National University.
Engineering Management On-Campus
College description: Altogether, the Tufts MSEM program develops a unique combination of business acumen and leadership skills specifically for technology professionals.Whether applicant undertake the On-Campus or Online MSEM program, applicant don’t need to wait until their diploma is in hand to experience career advancement. And management notices many MSEM students receive promotions, raises, increased responsibility before they even graduate.Believe the MSEM was worth its cost in time and tuition.Over half of MSEM students are promoted before they even graduate, and that success only continues to grow after graduation. As a result, graduates continue on the career fast track earning promotions and rising to higher levels of leadership. Whatever path applicant choose, as an MSEM alumnus applicant’ll see a sustained return on their educational investment.
Admission requirements for the MS in Engineering Management (MSEM) program at Tufts University:
2. Two letters of Recommendation.
3. Optional Essay (200-250 words).
4. Application Fee.
6. Personal Statement.
7. Official GRE/GMAT scores are not required for the MS in Engineering Management (MSEM) program at Tufts University.
8. Official TOEFL, IELTS, or Duolingo test scores are required for International applicants.
A minimum score of 100 on the Internet-based TOEFL, with subscores of 25 on each of the four components (reading, writing, listening, speaking) is generally considered evidence of sufficient English language ability. Equivalent scores of 7 on the IELTS (with subscores of 7) are also considered.
Application deadline for the MS in Engineering Management (MSEM) program at Tufts University is June 15.
Pennsylvania State University-Main CampusRanked 48 in Best National University.
College description: The Master of Engineering in Engineering Science at Penn State Harrisburg is designed to provide a broad, advanced education in the engineering sciences by permitted practicing engineers to obtain advanced studies through evening classes, with specialization in the student’s area of interest, including civil, electrical, environmental, or mechanical engineering, as well as mathematics and computer science.At the graduate level, it may be different. The Engineering Science master’s program is designed to address this need.ENGR 594 Master’s Paper Research (satisfies the M.In addition to the ability to forge a custom graduate degree, the M.Eng. Though not a full master’s thesis, the paper typically makes a significant contribution to the engineering or science field.
Admission requirements for the Master of Engineering Management program at Pennsylvania State University-Main Campus:
1. A four year undergraduate degree in engineering, mathematics, physics, computer science, or a related discipline will be considered.
2. Test scores from the GMAT or GRE exams are not required for the Master of Engineering Management program at Pennsylvania State University-Main Campus.
3. English proficiency test scores (TOEFL/IELTS) are required for international applicants.
University of VermontRanked 85 in Best National University.
Engineering Management Master of Science
College description: In small companies, engineers may have responsibilities in various business functions, such as marketing or chain management.Engineering Graduate Level courses in their discipline.There is no time limit to complete the program.UVM’s Accelerated Master’s Program students will typically complete the program in one year.Applicants may have a BS in Engineering from an ABET-accredited institution, a BS in Engineering Management, an unaccredited BS in Engineering, or physical sciences. Those without an accredited degree may have to take additional courses to achieve equivalency of background.The Engineering Management M.S. requires the completion of advanced courses in business administration, engineering, mathematics, statistics, and other approved courses and research totaling at least thirty credits.Elective Graduate CoursesThe MS Engineering Management requires completion of advanced courses in business administration, engineering, mathematics, statistics, and other approved courses and research totaling at least thirty credits.
Admission requirements for the Engineering Management (EMGT), Master of Science at University of Vermont:
1. Applicants must have a BS in Engineering from an ABET-accredited institution, a BS in Engineering Management, an unaccredited BS in Engineering, or physical sciences.
2. GRE is recommended but not required for the Engineering Management (EMGT), Master of Science at University of Vermont.
3. A minimum of 3.2 GPA.
4. Statement of Purpose.
5. Application Fee of $65.00.
5. Letters of recommendation.
6. One transcript from each institutions attended.
7. Test scores for English proficiency for applicants whose native language is not English.
9. Electronic Application.
Iowa State UniversityRanked 106 in Best National University.
Admission requirements for Engineering Management Master’s Degree program at Iowa State University:
1. A 3.0 grade point average from an ABET accredited undergraduate engineering program.
2. Two years of engineering experience or current full-time employment as an engineer.
3. Calculus, engineering statistics, and engineering economy.
4. A GRE is not required for Engineering Management Master’s Degree program at Iowa State University.
5. Application and application fee.
6. Official academic transcripts.
7. Three letters of recommendation.
University of ArizonaRanked 121 in Best National University.
Engineering Management Graduate Program of Study at The University of Arizona
College description: The MS in Engineering Management is designed for graduate engineers and scientists aspiring to advance into management careers within technological organizations. All course work for this degree is offered on campus as well as online.This track includes a combination of coursework in engineering, management, and business.All course work for this degree is offered via distance learning.With the introduction of a modern industrial engineering curriculum in 1972 and a reliability and quality engineering degree in 1987, the department offers a truly diverse and successful graduate program. Career opportunities for graduates of the Systems and Industrial Engineering programs are outstanding. Over the years, graduates from these programs have found employment in the nation leading corporations, research institutes, and universities.Courses taken for audit may not be included in the total number of units counted for eligibility or admission.International applicants may be considered for conditional admission to this program at the department discretion.The MS Engineering Management requires a minimum of 30 credit hours.
Admission requirements for the Master's degree in Engineering Management at University of Arizona:
1. A Bachelor’s degree from an institution recognized by the UA.
2. A 3.0 or higher GPA in the undergraduate degree.
3. Statement of purpose.
4. Three letters of recommendation.
5. TOEFL is required for all international applicants who do not have a US degree.
6. The GRE is not required for the Master's degree in Engineering Management at University of Arizona.
Admissions Deadlines for the Master's degree in Engineering Management at University of Arizona:
Fall: January 15
Spring: June 1
Arizona State University-TempeRanked 127 in Best National University.
Online Masters Degree in Engineering Management
Application requirements for Online Master of Engineering in Engineering Management at Arizona State University-Tempe:
1. A bachelor's or master's degree from a regionally accredited institution in engineering, science or math.
2. Applicants must have completed a calculus sequence with a calculus-based statistics course.
3. Have a minimum 3.00 cumulative GPA in the last 60 credit hours of their first bachelor's degree program.
All applicants must submit:
1. Graduate admission application and application fee.
2. Official transcripts.
3. Personal statement.
5. GRE scores are not required for Online Master of Engineering in Engineering Management at Arizona State University-Tempe.
6. An applicant whose native language is not English (regardless of current residency) must provide proof of English proficiency.
University of IdahoRanked 127 in Best National University.
College description: Students may elect to conduct a master’s project on a topic relevant to their current career or organization.Want to earn a degree without disrupting their career.
Admission requirements for Engineering Management (M.Engr.) at University of Idaho:
1. Applicant must have a Bachelor of Science in engineering from a ABET/EAC accredited program.
2. A minimum overall Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.00 on a 4.00 grade scale equivalent to U.S. bachelor’s degree.
3. Three (3) Letters of Recommendation.
4. Academic transcripts from each college or university attended.
5. Resume/Curriculum Vitae.
6. Statement of Purpose.
7. Writing Sample.
8. GRE score is not required for Engineering Management (M.Engr.) at University of Idaho.
8. International applicants are required to provide a proof of English Language Proficiency.
The following are acceptable as proof of English Language Proficiency:
TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language): Minimum overall score of 79.
IELTS (International English Language Testing System): Minimum overall score of 6.5
MELAB (Michigan English Language Assessment Battery): Minimum overall score of 77
PTE A (Pearson Test of English Academic): Minimum overall score of 58
Louisiana Tech UniversityRanked 127 in Best National University.
Engineering and Technology Management
Admission requirements for Engineering and Technology Management (MS) at Louisiana Tech University:
1. A bachelor degree in engineering, science, or engineering technology and less than 2 years work experience from a regionally accredited U.S. college or university.
2. No GRE required for Engineering and Technology Management (MS) at Louisiana Tech University./p>
3. 3.0 or higher undergraduate GPA.
University of Michigan-Ann ArborRanked 29 in Best National University.
PhD Program Climate and Space Sciences and Engineering
College description: The program may be completed entirely on campus, entirely online, or through a combination of on-campus and online courses. Provide knowledge of topics inherent and common to all engineering disciplines, e.g., systems engineering, total quality management, production management, management of product/process design. Provide the requisite knowledge and skills to manage the engineering function at both lower and upper levels of management. Provide experience in integrating technical and management aspects in “real life” engineering project or problem. This course requirement may be completed after admission into the program. Master’s thesis will replace Capstone Project and Elective requirements in the program.
Departmental Core Courses: Required of all Climate & Space PhD students.
The deadline for the Fall doctoral student cohort is December 15. It is recommended that applicant submit their application early to ensure that it arrives on or before the deadline.
All applicants are required to submit transcripts to Rackham.
The College of Engineering requires all applicants to its graduate programs to take the GRE test. The College does not impose a minimum GRE score requirement for graduate admission.
Climate & Space does not require a GRE subject test, only the general test.
All international students need to provide TOEFL, MELAB, or IELTS scores. Required TOEFL score is: 230 or better OR 84 or better
Photocopies of their GRE and TOEFL scores cannot be considered.
There are application materials required to complete this process.
New York UniversityRanked 32 in Best National University.
Mechanical Engineering, M.S.
College description: The Master of Science in Management degree is recognized by the Graduate Management Admission Council as a graduate professional-management degree.Unlike a traditional MBA, the MSM possesses an efficiently designed curriculum, wherein students specialize quickly. MSM graduates are ready to advance swiftly in a competitive business world.Such a student must follow the Master’s Thesis course requirements.The goal of the Master of Science in Management is to provide the highest quality and most effectively designed learning experience that centers broadly on modern managerial arenas encompassing innovation, technology and information management, e-business and entrepreneurship in the New York City Tri-State Region and beyond.Criteria for admission include a bachelor’s degree with at least a B average from an accredited college or university and demonstrated evidence of motivation, maturity, and the ability to benefit from and contribute to professional graduate studies. Satisfactory scores on the Graduate Record Examination or an acceptable equivalent test, such as the Graduate Management Admission Test , is required to support admission.Students without such a background are required to take a managerial probability and statistics course such as MA-UY 2054, MG-GY 5050, or its equivalent. Students with this background may apply to waive this requirement.The Technology Management and Innovation offers an advanced certificate program for professionals with work experience.
Admission requirements for Mechanical Engineering, M.S. at New York University are:
1. Complete the online application.
2. The non-refundable application fee is $90 and is payable in the online system by major credit card.
3. Statement of Purpose/Personal Statement.
4. A copy of the most recent resume or curriculum vitae must be uploaded to the online application.
5. Official transcripts are required and must be received before an application is reviewed.
6. Official university-issued or attested copies of college transcripts or a consolidated statement of marks.
7. All applicants to the NYU Tandon School of Engineering for graduate study must demonstrate excellent English language skills in reading, writing, speaking, and comprehension. Proficiency will be determined by the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL), International English Language Testing System (IELTS), Duolingo English Test, Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE), or Pearson PTE Academic exams.
A minimum TOEFL score of 90 on the internet-based test, an overall band of 7.0 on IELTS, a score of 115 on the Duolingo English Test, a 65 on the Pearson PTE Academics exam, or a C1 on the Cambridge English: Advanced exam.
8. Two letters of recommendation.