There are 112 universities that offer master’s programs in Applied Behavior Analysis, out of which we have listed 6 universities that don’t require GRE.
Brown UniversityRanked 16 in Best National University.
Behavioral and Social Health Sciences Ph.D.
College description: The Health Behavior Concentration prepares students to understand and theories of health behavior and health promotion to improve population health. Students in the Health Behavior Concentration will gain experience in behavioral-social science frameworks and methodologies for designing, implementing, and evaluating interventions, and in disseminating and translating findings for diverse communities. The Health Behavior Concentration also emphasizes the roles of cultural competence, ethical practice, professionalism, and community collaboration as vital to the design and delivery of public health interventions.Behavioral and social science theories to understand and facilitate change in health-related behaviors.Design a health communications intervention to decrease risks for disease and or promote wellness.Develop a plan to monitor and assess the reach, fidelity, quality, impact and outcome of health communication intervention.Examine health disparities and their psychosocial, behavioral, and environmental causes.Understand health behavior from a multi-level behavioral and social science perspective.
Admission requirements for Ph.D. program in Behavioral and Social Health Sciences:
1. Letters of Recommendation (3).
2. Official Transcripts.
3. Personal Statement.
5. GRE General Test Scores: Not required for Ph.D. program in Behavioral and Social Health Sciences.
6. Application Fee.
International Applicants requirements:
1. Language Proficiency (TOEFL or IELTS).
2. Transcript Evaluation.
Pepperdine UniversityRanked 54 in Best National University.
Online Master of Behavioral Psychology Program
Admission requirements for the Pepperdine University’s online Master of Science in Applied Behavior Analysis program:
1. A bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution.
2. GRE scores are not required for Pepperdine University’s online Master of Science in Applied Behavior Analysis program.
3. Official transcripts from the accredited colleges or universities that awarded the post-secondary degrees either electronically or by mail.
4. Two letters of recommendation.
5. Statement of purpose.
6. A $55 application fee is required.
7. TOEFL scores are required for International applicants.
University of Minnesota-Twin CitiesRanked 71 in Best National University.
Master of Professional Studies in Integrated Behavioral Health
Admission to the Master of Professional Studies in Integrated Behavioral Health program is competitive and all applications are reviewed to ensure a good fit for academic success. Notification of admission decisions is made within four to six weeks after the application deadline.
1. A bachelor's degree from an accredited post-secondary US institution, or its foreign equivalent.
2. An undergraduate GPA of 3.0.
3. The GRE (Graduate Record Examination) is not required for the Master of Professional Studies in Integrated Behavioral Health program.
4. Two letters of recommendation.
5. Unofficial transcripts or academic records for each institutions attended.
6. Resume or CV.
7. If the native language is not English, applicants are required to submit scores from the TOEFL, MELAB, or IELTS English proficiency examination.
Required TOEFL scores are 84 or above, with section scores of at least 21 on writing and at least 19 on reading.
Required IELTS score is 6.5, with section scores of at least 6.5 for both writing and reading.
Required MELAB score is 84.
Application deadlines for the Master of Professional Studies in Integrated Behavioral Health:
Fall Semester Application Deadline: March 1
Spring Semester Application Deadline: October 1
Arizona State University-TempeRanked 127 in Best National University.
Online Master of Arts in Special Education
College description: Masters of Science in Applied Behavior Analysis degree requirements.The Applied Behavior Analysis master program requires 42 credit hours across four full-time semesters and both A and B sessions during the summer between the first and second year. In order to graduate, this master’s degree program requires a 3.0 or higher across all courses including the applied behavior analysis practicum and capstone experiences.Masters of Science in Applied Behavior Analysis admission requirements.The ASU Psychology application process is completed online through the ASU Graduate Application.Official transcript is sent to Graduate Admissions AFTER applicant are accepted.Students must fulfill the requirements of Graduate Admissions and those of the College of Liberal Arts and Sciences.Bachelor’s degree in psychology, sociology or closely related field from a regionally accredited college or university in the United States or an equivalent degree from a recognized international post-secondary institution.A minimum 3.00 cumulative GPA in the last 60 hours of the student’s bachelor’s degree program.
Admission requirements for the Online Master of Arts in Special Education (Applied Behavior Analysis:
1. A bachelor's or master's degree, in any field, from a regionally accredited institution.
2. Applicants must have a minimum of a 3.00 cumulative GPA (scale is 4.00 = "A") in the last 60 hours of a student's first bachelor's degree program.
3. Graduate admission application and application fee.
4. Official transcripts.
5. Three letters of recommendation.
6. Personal statement.
8. Proof of English proficiency.
9. GRE scores are not required for admission to Online Master of Arts in Special Education (Applied Behavior Analysis.
Simmons UniversityRanked 16 in Best Regional University in North.
College description: Simmons University’s Behavior Analysis M.S. and Ed.S. programs are perfect for students looking to become Board Certified Behavior Analysts and make a difference in the lives of those with behavioral challenges. To earn either the master’s or educational specialist degree, students must complete 40 credits.The university behavior analysis program is the only master’s degree in New England that is accredited by the Behavior Analysis Accreditation Board of the Association for Behavior Analysis InternationalGraduates have the skills to work with individuals with developmental disabilities, traumatic brain injuries, and mental health conditions.The students will graduate ready to pursue a career in a variety of traditional and emerging fields.To prepare students for the BCBA exam, Simmons teaches everything from introductory courses on research and analysis to intensive practicums in the field. Classes in this program include Ethics and Legal Issues, Methodologies for Behavior Change, and Advanced Topics in Behavior Analysis.Upon completing Simmons’ BCBA® program and earning certification, many of the university graduates advance their careers by pursuing supervisory roles in their current fields. However, with wide potential uses for this degree in both experimental and applied settings, graduates may also choose to launch a career in a different field—such as behavioral education, behavioral medicine, consulting, organizational behavior management, instructional design, or animal training.Other graduates will continue their studies at the doctoral level in order to contribute to the growing body of behavior-analytic research or to pursue opportunities to teach at the college level.Students take two weekday evening courses each semester over five consecutive semesters of study, including summers, to complete the degree requirements.
Applicants for Behavior Analysis (EdS or MS) are expected to submit a completed application file that includes the following:
1. A completed online application.
2. Current resume or CV.
3. Statement of purpose.
4. Two academic or professional letters of recommendation.
5. Official college transcripts from every college or university attended.
6. TOEFL scores, if English is not the applicant's first language and the applicant does not hold a degree from a university where English is the primary language of instruction.
7. A $75 nonrefundable application fee is required.
8. GRE scores are NOT required to apply for Behavior Analysis (EdS or MS).
Dartmouth CollegeRanked 11 in Best National University.
Psychological and Brain Sciences
College description: New philanthropic support will stimulate the creation of effective digital health therapies offering anytime, anywhere care for behavioral health needs, including addiction, mental health, and disease management. In addition, it will support the training of leaders in evidence-based digital health and hasten the translation of the Center’s research into public policy and the marketplace.Lisa Marsch, PhD, leads a diverse team of researchers with expertise in behavioral health, medicine, engineering, computer science, health economics, ethics, and public policy.Revealing the Power and Pitfalls of Digital Health.As tech companies worldwide flood the marketplace with new digital health tools promising to improve health and healthcare, Lisa Marsch, PhD, sees a glaring omission—rigorous scientific study of the safety, ethics, and outcomes for individuals and society.
The application components for the Doctoral degree in Psychological and Brain Science or Cognitive Neuroscience at the Dartmouth College.
1. A bachelor's degree (or equivalent).
2. A completed application form.
3. Personal statement, describing the interests in graduate study.
4. Transcript(s) from the bachelor's coursework.
5. Letters of recommendation (at least 3) from professors, research advisors, employers who can speak to the skills, experience, and promise.
The GRE is not required for admission to the Doctoral degree in Psychological and Brain Science or Cognitive Neuroscience at the Dartmouth College.
Pacific UniversityRanked 25 in Best Regional University in West Coast.
Applied Psychological Science Program
MA in Applied Psychological Science at Pacific University the application process is based on rolling. The admission requirements are:
1. Departmental application: Fill out the application, following all instructions.
2. Official Academic Transcript(s).
MA in Applied Psychological Science at Pacific University does not require the GRE score.
4. Two (2) letters of recommendation from non-related individuals familiar with the student’s scholarly work and/or relevant work experience.
5. Resume/curriculum vita that includes prior experience in research or clinical areas, awards and scholarships.
6. A statement of interest (2-3 pages) which conveys the student’s background and previous experience including why they believe them self a good candidate for the program.
Admission deadline for MA in Applied Psychological Science at Pacific University is March 1.
Are these Universities who have waived off GRE for Master’s degree program in Applied Behavior Analysis Accredited?
Yes, all the universities that we have listed are accredited universities that don’t require GRE as their admission requirement. We have also listed out the requirements of those universities rather than GRE.
How are these No GRE Master programs in Applied Behavior Analysis ranked?
Every university that has been listed, you can see the ranking of the university below the university name. We have given the ranking based on US news ranking.
For example, Brown university has been ranked 16 in Best National University, Simmons University has been ranked 16 in Best Regional University in North and Pacific University has been ranked 25 in Best Regional University in West Coast.
Are there Universities offering Online Masters programs in Applied Behavior Analysis which do not require GRE?
Yes, there are accredited universities offering Online Masters programs in Applied Behavior Analysis that don’t require GRE. CollegeHippo has also made a list of all those universities that don’t require GRE for Online Masters programs in Applied Behavior Analysis for your information.
Do these Applied Behavior Analysis Master’s programs qualify for Financial Aid or Scholarship?
Universities offer Financial support for their students helping them to do their masters in Applied Behavior Analysis. Most of the universities offer program specific scholarships for the students getting a master degree in their university. The amount offered for scholarship varies from university to university. And students can even get help from many external sources offering scholarships, loans and awards based on your merit and needs.
Find the universities offering Scholarships and Fellowships for Graduate Programs listed by CollegeHippo.
The University website says ‘No Gre required’. If I submit GRE, will that help me in my Masters degree application?
Some universities clearly say that they don’t require GRE scores, and some say that it's your wish to submit the GRE scores and even there are universities that don’t talk about GRE scores itself. It is not very clear from these kinds of universities. But if you have already taken GRE then no harm in submitting scores. Universities normally use a bunch of criteria to shortlist students for their Master’s program in Applied Behavior Analysis. So, we suggest you submit the GRE scores if you have already taken them, as some universities may consider your GRE scores instead of other admission criteria which you may not satisfy.
What are the Admissions criteria to Master’s programs in Applied Behavior Analysis if GRE score is not required?
Each university/college has a different criteria for selecting candidates for the Masters programs. For example, Brown University lists these as admissions criteria; Application in SOPHAS, Letters of Recommendation (3), Official Transcripts, Personal Statement, Resume/CV, and Application Fee. And Pepperdine University lists a bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution, official transcripts, two letters of recommendation, statement of purpose, and a $55 application fee as its admission requirement.
Are there Master Applied Behavior Analysis degree programs which have no letters of recommendation?
Some universities clearly specify that they don’t require letters of recommendation and some universities don’t. The universities who have not asked for letters of recommendation probably do not need that.