Hofstra UniversityRanked 127 in Best National University.
Sustainability Studies and Sustainability Dual-degree Program
A minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 and a GPA of 3.0 in sustainability and geology courses at the time of application to the MA program, or upon completion of 92 s.h. of course work toward their BA degree in sustainability studies .
A minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 and a GPA of 3.0 in Sustainability and Geology courses at the time of application to the MA program, or upon completion of 92 s.h. of course work toward their BA degree in Sustainability Studies .
Yale UniversityRanked 3 in Best National University.
Admission Requirements Molecular Medicine, Pharmacology Physiology
Medical College Admissions Test scores may be submitted in lieu of GRE scores.
Cornell UniversityRanked 15 in Best National University.
Linguistics Cornell Arts Sciences
GRE and TOEFL or ILETS scores also required.
The Cornell University does not set specific minimums for GRE scores and GPA. GREs and GPA are only one consideration in evaluating applications for admission.
Admissions USC Dornsife, College of Letters, Arts and Sciences
To apply, prospective students must first complete the USC online graduate application. In addition to the standard information required by the University, applicants must upload all supporting documents to this online system.
Application deadline: applicants to the Ph. D. program should submit their materials to USC by January 14th.
The following applications materials must be uploaded and submitted through the on-line web application system :
1. USC Graduate Admissions online web application.
2. $90 USD application processing fee (pay on-line). Please click here for information regarding the fee waiver process.
3. Statement of Purpose with specific information about interests and goals.
4. Personal statement
5. Curriculum Vitae/Resume
6. Three (3) letters of recommendation from academic sources. Recommenders must submit their recommendations through the on-line system. Hard copy letters will not be accepted.
7. Graduate Record Examination (GRE) Scores
8. TOEFL scores (required for international students from non-English speaking countries)
9. Copy of unofficial academic transcripts from each institution attended.
US applicants have an average GPA of 3.00 or higher.
Typically, a 3.00 4.00 grade point average is considered a minimum requirement.
Successful transfer applicants will have a cumulative GPA of 2.5 or higher.
Most successful applicants will have a cumulative GPA of 2.8 or higher.
SUNY at AlbanyRanked 126 in Best National University.
The PhD Programs in Biology require that applicants present scores of the GRE General Test. GRE scores are valid for five years.