University of California-BerkeleyRanked 20 in Best National University.
Medieval Studies University of California, Berkeley
The following minimum requirements apply to all graduate programs and will be verified by the Graduate Division:
1. A bachelor’s degree or recognized equivalent from an accredited institution;
2. A grade point average of B or better (3.0);
3. If the applicant comes from a country or political entity (e.g., Quebec) where English is not the official language, adequate proficiency in English to do graduate work, as evidenced by a TOEFL score of at least 90 on the iBT test, 570 on the paper-and-pencil test, or an IELTS Band score of at least 7 on a 9-point scale (note that individual programs may set higher levels for any of these); and
4. Sufficient undergraduate training to do graduate work in the given field.
**Required Documents for Applications**
1. Transcripts: Applicants may upload unofficial transcripts with your application for the departmental initial review.
2. Letters of recommendation: Applicants may request online letters of recommendation through the online application system.
3. Evidence of English language proficiency: All applicants from countries or political entities in which the official language is not English are required to submit official evidence of English language proficiency.
Graduate students must be accepted for admission to a regular department (e.g., English or History) before applying for a concurrent degree in Medieval Studies.
University of California-Berkeley GRE score,GPA for masters degree in Multi/Interdisciplinary Studies
Fordham UniversityRanked 58 in Best National University.
M.A. in Medieval Studies Admissions Information Requirements
Completed applications to the M.A. in Medieval Studies will include each of the following items:
1. **Resume/CV:** Up to two pages in length (submit via the online application).
2. **Official transcripts:** Official degree transcripts confirming prior degree conferral should be ordered at least one month prior to the application deadline.
3. **Statement of intent:** up to 500 words submitted electronically via the online application
4. **Writing Sample:** 5 - 20 pages submitted electronically via the online application
5. **Three letters of recommendation:** submitted directly by referees via the online application
6. **Official GRE scores:** should be sent directly by the testing service to the Office of Graduate Admissions,should be sent directly by the testing service to the Office of Graduate Admissions, Fordham University.
7. **English Proficiency:** International applicants whose native language is not English are required to complete and submit to GSAS prior to matriculation their official scores from the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL).
GRE score required at Fordham University master's degree programs in Medieval and Renaissance Studies
Yale UniversityRanked 3 in Best National University.
Admission Requirements Molecular Medicine, Pharmacology Physiology
Medical College Admissions Test scores may be submitted in lieu of GRE scores.
Cornell UniversityRanked 15 in Best National University.
Linguistics Cornell Arts Sciences
GRE and TOEFL or ILETS scores also required.
The Cornell University does not set specific minimums for GRE scores and GPA. GREs and GPA are only one consideration in evaluating applications for admission.
University of Southern CaliforniaRanked 25 in Best National University.
Admissions USC Dornsife, College of Letters, Arts and Sciences
To apply, prospective students must first complete the USC online graduate application. In addition to the standard information required by the University, applicants must upload all supporting documents to this online system.
Application deadline: applicants to the Ph. D. program should submit their materials to USC by January 14th.
The following applications materials must be uploaded and submitted through the on-line web application system :
1. USC Graduate Admissions online web application.
2. $90 USD application processing fee (pay on-line). Please click here for information regarding the fee waiver process.
3. Statement of Purpose with specific information about interests and goals.
4. Personal statement
5. Curriculum Vitae/Resume
6. Three (3) letters of recommendation from academic sources. Recommenders must submit their recommendations through the on-line system. Hard copy letters will not be accepted.
7. Graduate Record Examination (GRE) Scores
8. TOEFL scores (required for international students from non-English speaking countries)
9. Copy of unofficial academic transcripts from each institution attended.
Purdue University-Main CampusRanked 62 in Best National University.
US applicants have an average GPA of 3.00 or higher.
Typically, a 3.00 4.00 grade point average is considered a minimum requirement.
University of Minnesota-Twin CitiesRanked 71 in Best National University.
Successful transfer applicants will have a cumulative GPA of 2.5 or higher.
Most successful applicants will have a cumulative GPA of 2.8 or higher.
University of Minnesota-Twin Cities GRE score for graduate programs in Multi/Interdisciplinary Studies
SUNY at AlbanyRanked 126 in Best National University.
The PhD Programs in Biology require that applicants present scores of the GRE General Test. GRE scores are valid for five years.