- Graduate Programs
- Online Master's
- Phd Programs
- Graduate Certificate Programs
- GRE Score
- Scholarships & Assistantship
Bowling Green State University-Main Campus GRE score and admission requirements for graduate programs in Area, Ethnic, Cultural, Gender And Group Studies
Bowling Green State University-Main Campus requires GRE scores to be submitted for 19 Programs.
Bowling Green State University-Main Campus gre score requirements for graduate programs are:
Applicants must have graduated with a baccalaureate degree from an accredited college or university or complete the degree prior to enrollment. Students are advised to at least six months in advance for admission.
• Scanned copies of official or unofficial transcripts from all institutions attended.
• Standardized test scores may be required.
• Programs may also require recommendations, a statement of purpose, a resume, and other documents.
• International applicants are required to submit scores from the Test of English as a Foreign Language or the International English Language Testing System
The Graduate College does not require specific minimum Graduate Record Examination scores for acceptance into graduate programs. However, individual programs that require the GRE often set their own minimum scores. Graduate programs that require the GRE utilize the test results as one indicator of the potential for success in graduate studies. Graduate program applicants should therefore approach the prospect of taking the GRE seriously, knowing that their scores will be considered for admission.
International applicants: Upon admission to the university applicant will receive further enrollment information from International Student Services.
GRE Quantitative : -
GRE Verbal : -
GRE Analytical : -
TOEFL : -
Area, Ethnic, Cultural, Gender And Group Studies